I was invited by the Childhood Potential Conference to offer a talk on the BEST topic: Practical Parenting to Support the Brain. The video below is a brief/short version of the longer version made for the conference.
Key highlights include:
- The brain never stops changing
- Experience guides brain development
- Use it or loose
- Helping the child gain independence to grow strong brain neworks
- The stress response and how to avoid it
- Toileting and bedtime tips
If you're interested in Montessori parenting, you definitely want to check out the conference!