Phonetic Level 3 i with silent e
This is one of the most common phonograms the children will encounter. A little practice with this packet goes a long way towards easing reading and spelling in the future. Level 3 Packet i with silent e contains six different phonetic nouns with the i with silent e phonogram (like lime and kite). The phonogram is printed in red (to isolate the new concept) while all other text is black.
- Six images of objects spelled with the i with silent e phonogram that the child most likely knows (no new vocabulary means no reading roadblocks)
- Phonogram isolated in red
- 3-part format includes photos, labels, and control cards (word and label put together); 18 cards total
- Rounded corners (no pricked fingers or dog-eared cards)
- Comes in a sturdy, clear reclosable bag for storage
- Lesson plan included
Laminated cards are ready for use. See laminating recommendations if purchasing unlaminated cards. Created by a Montessori teacher and eco-printed by parents/teachers/students in our rural New England office. Cloth pouches sold separately.
Approximate card sizes are 3¾” x 4¼” (control cards), 3¾“ x 3” (photo cards), and 3¾” x 1¼” (word cards).
Item #: PH3I-E