We are open for online business during the quarantineClick on "Products" above to see all of our offerings
Amphibians 3-Part Reading
A little slimy and definitely jumpy, kids go crazy for these little amphibians! These are the common ones you're likely to run into and maybe try to catch in your garden. One of these might volunteer to visit your classroom one day...
- 3-part format includes photos, labels, and control cards (word and label put together); 36 cards total
- 12 species that children might actually encounter and that show the diversity of the zoological class
- Rounded corners (no pricked fingers or dog-eared cards)
- Comes in a sturdy, clear reclosable bag for storage
- Lesson plan & description of the zoological group included
- Zoology chart can be downloaded for free
Laminated cards are ready for use. See laminating recommendations if purchasing unlaminated cards. Created by a Montessori teacher and a zoologist. Eco-printed by parents/teachers/students in our rural New England office. Cloth pouches sold separately.
Approximate card sizes are 3¾” x 4¼” (control cards), 3¾“ x 3” (photo cards), and 3¾” x 1¼” (word cards).
Made in the USA.
NOTE: We are discontinuing our unlaminated card packets and sets.
Item #: ZAMPH