Remember the wonder of chasing butterflies on warm, sunny days? These cards let you get up close and personal with twelve beautiful species of North American butterflies. You can even check out their terrific little hairy legs that get all covered in pollen—a great way to start conversations about pollination If you ever bring butterflies in to visit or hatch your own, these cards are a must have.
- Matching format includes two sets of identical photos with no text (which can distract the pre-reader); each set of 12 cards has a red or blue dot on the back (to make it easy to sort them out)
- Features 12 beautiful species of North American butterflies (see photo for list); 24 cards total
- Rounded corners (no pricked fingers or dog-eared cards)
- Comes in a sturdy, clear reclosable bag for storage
- Lesson plan and description of the zoological group included
Created by a Montessori teacher. Eco-printed by parents/teachers/students in our rural New England office. Cloth pouches sold separately.
Cards are approximately 4.25" x 3.75". Designed for the primary environment.
Made in the USA.
Item #: MBUTRF