Chinese Land & Water 2 Definitions
Here they are in Chinese! Clear, text-only descriptions of each basic Land & Water 2 term. These definition cards match the pages in the Land & Water 2 book but in this card format, the children get to mix and match...play with phrases like they were puzzle pieces as they rebuild the definitions accurately. This is hands-on learning at its best.
- Definitions for each of the 10 land & water forms in the Land & Water 2 book (see photo for list): 60 cards total
- Rounded corners (no pricked fingers or dog-eared cards)
- Comes in a sturdy, clear reclosable bag for storage
- Lesson plan included
- Definition format includes six cards for each term:
- 10 Control Cards (word & full definition on one card) (3⅔” x 4⅓”)
- 20 Word Cards (3⅔” x ¾”)
- 10 Full Definition Cards (3⅔” x 3⅜”)
- 10 First-half Definition Cards (3⅔” x 1¼”)
- 10 Second-half Definition Cards (3⅔” x 2¼”)
Note: There are no photos in this packet. Purchase the 3-Part Cards and the Book for a complete learning activity.
Laminated cards are ready for use. Created by a Montessori teacher. Eco-printed by parents/teachers/students in our rural New England office. Cloth pouches sold separately.
Also available in English (developed with the AMI Training Center of China).
READ THE LESSON PLAN
Item #: CHDEFLAND2