It's like having your own personal aquarium to spread out on the rug and explore. These cards show you that fish are not always what you expect...think about the lamprey eel. Have you ever seen the suckers on that mouth? You'll only find that on a jawless fish. Cool swimmers that span the depth of the zoological class.
- Matching format includes two sets of identical photos with no text (which can distract the pre-reader); each set of 12 cards has a red or blue dot on the back (to make it easy to sort them out)
- 12 species that represent the diversity of this zoological group; 24 cards total
- Rounded corners (no pricked fingers or dog-eared cards)
- Comes in a sturdy, clear reclosable bag for storage
- Lesson plan and description of the zoological group included
PS: You don’t have to memorize all this, a detailed reference describing the characteristics of the class is included with the packet.
These can be displayed in our Two-Pocket Foldover Cloth Pouches (sold separately).
Created by a Montessori teacher and a zoologist. Eco-printed by parents/teachers/students in our rural New England office.
Cards are approximately 4.25" x 3.75". Designed for the primary environment.
Made in the USA.
Item #: MFISH
Click on the picture below to see the cards in action.