New Video lesson plansIn the Learning Center
Imperfect Leaf Shapes (Botany Cabinet) Definitions
$25.95 USD $13.50 USD
These are just like our first quality cards except there is a slight production error that made us judge them as second quality. The error may be that the colors are slightly off, the images slightly askew, a spot or small hair in the laminate on one or more cards, and/or a slight curve to the laminate. Often the error is only on one cards and customers can't find it (but we can)! Other than that, these are perfect and complete. Our production error means big savings for you!
These definition cards match the pages in the Leaf Shapes book (and the shapes in the traditional botany cabinet), but in this card format, the children get to mix and match. They can play with phrases as if they were puzzle pieces, all while rebuilding the definitions accurately. This is hands-on learning at its best.
- Definitions for each of the 18 terms from the Leaf Shapes book (see photo for list); 108 cards total
- Rounded corners (no pricked fingers or dog-eared cards)
- Comes in a sturdy, clear reclosable bag for storage
- Lesson plan included
- Definition format includes six cards for each term:
- 18 Control Cards (word & full definition on one card) (3⅔” x 4⅓”)
- 36 Word Cards (3⅔” x ¾”)
- 18 Full Definition Cards (3⅔” x 3⅜”)
- 18 First-half Definition Cards (3⅔” x 1¼”)
- 18 Second-half Definition Cards (3⅔” x 2¼”)
Created by a Montessori teacher and a zoologist. Eco-printed by parents/teachers/students in our rural New England office. Cloth pouches sold separately.
Made in the USA.
Item #: DEFLEAFSHP