Imperfect Phonogram Lists
This product is unavailable
Choose from two packets or buy the set.
- Group 1: Traditional Phonograms (based on the green sandpaper letters)
- Includes 16 lists
- Each list features one of the following phonograms: ai (snail), ar (yarn), ch (chip), ee (feet), er (helicopter), ie (pie), ng (ring), oa (toast), oo (book), or (corn), ou (cloud), oy (boy), qu (quilt), sh (cash), th (moth), ue (blue)
- Group 2: Common Phonograms
- Includes 22 lists
- Each card features one of the following phonograms: a-e (grapes), au (astronaut), aw (hawk) ay (crayons), ce (dice), ci (pencil), ea (peacock), ge (gerbil), gi (giraffe), i-e (bike), ie (collie), igh (lightning), ir (girl), o-e (cone), oi (toilet), oo (balloon), ow (crown), ow (pillow), ph (dolphin), u-e (computer), y (puppy), y (fly)
Our phonogram lists have the following features:
- Representative image in the top left of each card
- List of 12 words in each list
- Fully laminated with rounded corners
- Cards are approx. 4¼” x 5 1/2"
- Comes in a sturdy, clear reclosable bag for storage
- Lesson plan included
Start these after children have success with reading our Phonogram Reading Cards.
Created by a Montessori teacher and eco-printed by parents/teachers/students in our rural New England office.
Made in the USA.