Imperfect Parts of the Katydid (Grasshopper) Definitions
$20.95 USD $11.50 USD
These are just like our first quality cards except there is a slight production error that made us judge them as second quality. The error may be that the colors are slightly off, the images slightly askew, a spot or small hair in the laminate on one or more cards, and/or a slight curve to the laminate. Often the error is only on one card and customers can't find it (but we can)! Other than that, these are perfect and complete. Our production error means big savings for you!
These definition cards match the pages in the "Parts of" the Katydid (a close cousin to the grasshopper) book, but in this card format, the children get to mix and match. They can play with phrases as if they were puzzle pieces, all while rebuilding the definitions accurately. This is hands-on learning at its best.
- Definitions for each of the 10 terms from the "Parts of" the Katydid book (see photo for list); 60 cards total
- Rounded corners (no pricked fingers or dog-eared cards)
- Comes in a sturdy, clear reclosable bag for storage
- Lesson plan included
- Definition format includes six cards for each term:
- 10 Control Cards (word & full definition on one card) (3⅔” x 4⅓”)
- 20 Word Cards (3⅔” x ¾”)
- 10 Full Definition Cards (3⅔” x 3⅜”)
- 10 First-half Definition Cards (3⅔” x 1¼”)
- 10 Second-half Definition Cards (3⅔” x 2¼”)
Note: There are no photos in this packet. Purchase the "Parts of" 3-Part Cards and the "Parts of" Book for a complete learning activity.
Created by a Montessori teacher and a zoologist. Eco-printed by parents/teachers/students in our rural New England office. Cloth pouches sold separately.
Made in the USA.
Item #: DISDEFPOKATYD