Imperfect Mammals Matching
$13.95 USD $7.95 USD
These are just like our first quality cards except there is a slight production error that made us judge it as second quality. The error may be that the colors are slightly off, the images slightly askew, a spot or small hair in the laminate on one or more cards, and/or a slight curve to the laminate. Often the error is only on one card and customers can't find it (but we can)! Other than that, these are perfect and complete. Our production error means big savings for you!
It’s all about the mammary glands! We know that mammals are vertebrates that feed their young milk, so our cards include pictures of a cow feeding her calf and a doe feeding her fawn. You’ll discover the wondrous variety and similarities of this zoological class as you explore the photos in this packet…from humans to seals.
- Matching format includes two sets of identical photos with no text (which can distract the pre-reader); each set of 12 cards has a red or blue dot on the back (to make it easy to sort them out)
- 12 species that represent the diversity of this zoological group; 24 cards total
- Rounded corners (no pricked fingers or dog-eared cards)
- Comes in a sturdy, clear reclosable bag for storage
- Lesson plan and description of the zoological group included
These are ideal to pull out after a field trip to the farm or aquarium.
These can be displayed in our Two-Pocket Foldover Cloth Pouches (sold separately).
Laminated cards are ready for use. Created by a Montessori teacher and a zoologist. Eco-printed by parents/teachers/students in our rural New England office.
Cards are approximately 4.25" x 3.75". Designed for the primary environment.
Made in the USA.
Item #: DISMMAMM