Multiplication bank game/stamp game work getting boring? Move right into sutraction (addition's tricky friend)! After your initial subtraction presentation (always use handwritten slips the first time), try these prepared equation slips to give children equations they can solve independently. Once they've gained experienced with dynamic equations, make photocopies of the equation master (included) to guide them in making their own math problems... the birth of true mathematicians! Move on to short division next (taking away the same thing so many times).
- Includes 8 static and 8 dynamic equations
- Dynamic equations are marked with a small white star for easy reference
- Color-coded border is green for subtraction
- Choose from color-coded or all black numerals
- Rounded corners (no pricked fingers or dog-eared cards)
- Comes in a sturdy, clear reclosable bag for storage
- Lesson plan and black & white equation master included
Laminated cards are ready for use. See laminating recommendations if purchasing unlaminated cards. Created by a Montessori teacher. Eco-printed by parents/teachers/students in our rural New England office. Cloth pouches sold separately.
Cards are approximately 4¼” x 2¾”. Click here for a printable equation master.
NOTE: We are discontinuing our unlaminated card packets and sets.
Item #: MATHSUBT