Phonogram Alphabet PDF Download
Want to make your own materials? These PDFs let you print out and cut your own alphabet letters that match the fonts used in most Montessori classrooms! If you prefer to, you can purchase your alphabets already made, fully laminated with rounded corners and ready to use. For a PDF, order here!
- Choose from any of our three Montessori fonts (to match the sandpaper letters)
- Cards should be printed on heavy card stock and cut to 2"W x 2"H
- Phonograms/digraphs are green to match the sandpaper letters
- Includes 17 phonograms (ai as in paint, ar as in yarn, au as in Paul, ch as in chip, ee as in tree, er as in fern, ie as in pie, ng as in king, oa as in boat, oo as in book, or as in corn, ou as in cloud, oy as in boy, qu as in quick, sh as in ship, th as in moth, ue as in blue)
- Comes with a powerful lesson plan that will bring the alphabet work to life
- Pair this with our Traditional Alphabet (sold separately) so your child can choose from all of the key sounds of English
- You can display and organize these in a craft box (like the one available from the Container Store).
Created by a Montessori teacher.
After your purchase is processed, you will receive a separate email with the download link. Orders are processed promptly.
Need more than one for your whole school/community? Choose our License options (below) to save 10% (for 10 licenses) or 20% (for 20 licenses). Need more? Contact us.
If you purchase a single download, you can print the file as often as you like for your own personal use but you are not free to share it with others.
If you purchase a 10 license download, the original purchaser can share the file with 10 individuals (including themselves) or print it for use in 10 different locations. The original purchaser is not free to share it with more than 10 people (including themselves). The people the file is shared with are not free to share it with anyone else.
If you purchase a 20 license download, the original purchaser can share the file with 20 individuals (including themselves) or print it for use in 20 different locations. The original purchaser is not free to share it with more than 20 people (including themselves). The people the file is shared with are not free to share it with anyone else.
Item #: MAPH-DIG
Helpful hint: Whenever you start work with any movable alphabet, remember that the first lesson is how to carry the box, take letters out, and put them back in. Don't be afraid to practice doing this many times before you write a single word.