Phonetic Level 3 ck
Do you have students who read 'ck' as "kuh kuh"? Just a little practice with this packet will help them see what could be a frustrating irregularity as a predictable phonogram. Level 3 Packet ck contains six different phonetic nouns with the ck phonogram (like bucket and sock). The phonogram is printed in red (to isolate the new concept) while all other text is black.
- Six images of objects spelled with the ck phonogram that the child most likely knows (no new vocabulary means no reading roadblocks)
- Phonogram isolated in red
- 3-part format includes photos, labels, and control cards (word and label put together); 18 cards total
- Rounded corners (no pricked fingers or dog-eared cards)
- Comes in a sturdy, clear reclosable bag for storage
- Lesson plan included
Laminated cards are ready for use. See laminating recommendations if purchasing unlaminated cards. Created by a Montessori teacher and eco-printed by parents/teachers/students in our rural New England office. Cloth pouches sold separately.
Approximate card sizes are 3¾” x 4¼” (control cards), 3¾“ x 3” (photo cards), and 3¾” x 1¼” (word cards).
Made in the USA.
NOTE: We are discontinuing our unlaminated card packets and sets.
Item #: PH3CK