Phonetic Level 3 a (nasal)
Are you so tired of seeing the words man and can in phonetic reading cards? They are not phonetic! The a in those words is a nasal a. So, rather than introducing confusion right from the start by asking them to read non-phonetic words, we include those words with our phonograms. Level 3 Packet a nasal contains six different phonetic nouns with the a nasal phoneme (like can and ant). The phonogram is printed in red (to isolate the new concept) while all other text is black.
- Six images of objects spelled with the a nasal phoneme that the child most likely knows (no new vocabulary means no reading roadblocks)
- Phonogram isolated in red
- 3-part format includes photos, labels, and control cards (word and label put together); 18 cards total
- Rounded corners (no pricked fingers or dog-eared cards)
- Comes in a sturdy, clear reclosable bag for storage
- Lesson plan included
Created by a Montessori teacher and eco-printed by parents/teachers/students in our rural New England office. Cloth pouches sold separately.
Approximate card sizes are 3¾” x 4¼” (control cards), 3¾“ x 3” (photo cards), and 3¾” x 1¼” (word cards).
Made in the USA.
Item #: PH3AN