I used to wonder how people got attached to reptiles they kept as pets until my brother got a bearded dragon and my son captured a garter snake… now I’m in love! The close-ups in this set help you understand what these scaly, clawed, cold-blooded creatures have to offer.
- Matching format includes two sets of identical photos with no text (which can distract the pre-reader); each set of 12 cards has a red or blue dot on the back (to make it easy to sort them out)
- 12 species that represent the diversity of this zoological group; 24 cards total
- Rounded corners (no pricked fingers or dog-eared cards)
- Comes in a sturdy, clear reclosable bag for storage
- Lesson plan and description of the zoological group included
PS: You’ll be blown away by how diverse this zoological group is… I mean, snakes don’t even have legs and turtles (testudines) wear their rib cage on the outside!
Laminated cards are ready for use. See laminating recommendations if purchasing unlaminated cards. Created by a Montessori teacher and a zoologist. Eco-printed by parents/teachers/students in our rural New England office. Cloth pouches sold separately.
Cards are approximately 4.25" x 3.75". Designed for the primary environment.
NOTE: We are discontinuing our unlaminated card packets and sets.
Item #: MREPT