Spanish Land & Water 1 Definitions
Materiales Montessori en Español traducido por Montessorianos que hablan español como lengua materna. ¡Sí!
Tierras y aguas españolas 1 Definiciones
This is AWESOME work for Spanish immersion or bilingual classrooms. Don't stop your Spanish activities when children gain some proficiency. Stretch them further with this fantastic textual puzzle work. These definition cards match the pages in the Land & Water 1 (island, lake, archipelago, system of lakes, cape, bay, gulf, peninsula, isthmus, and strait) book but in this card format, the children get to mix and match...play with phrases like they were puzzle pieces as they rebuild the definitions accurately. This is hands-on learning at its best.
- Definitions for each of the 10 basic land & water forms in the Land & Water 1 book: 60 cards total
- Rounded corners (no pricked fingers or dog-eared cards)
- Comes in a sturdy, clear reclosable bag for storage
- Lesson plan included
- Definition format includes six cards for each term; 60 cards total:
- 10 Control Cards (word & full definition on one card) (3⅔” x 4⅓”)
- 20 Word Cards (3⅔” x ¾”)
- 10 Full Definition Cards (3⅔” x 3⅜”)
- 10 First-half Definition Cards (3⅔” x 1¼”)
- 10 Second-half Definition Cards (3⅔” x 2¼”)
Note: There are no photos in this packet. Purchase the "Parts of" 3-Part Cards and the "Parts of" Book for a complete learning activity.
Also available in English and Chinese (developed with the AMI Training Center of China).
Made in the USA.
Item #: SPDEFLAND1