Spanish Living 3-Part Cards
Materiales Montessori en Español traducido por Montessorianos que hablan español como lengua materna. ¡Sí!
What does it mean to be alive? Use this packet to explore the wondrous variety of living creatures... all of whom share the same basic characteristics of life. They ingest/metabolize/excrete, grow, reproduce, receive sensory input from the environment, adapt to that environment, and have internal organization (really, even the messy ones have internal order).
- 3-part format includes photos, labels, and control cards (word and label put together); 36 cards total
- 12 species that children might actually encounter and that show the diversity of the zoological class
- Rounded corners (no pricked fingers or dog-eared cards)
- Comes in a sturdy, clear reclosable bag for storage
- Lesson plan & description of the zoological group included
- Zoology chart can be downloaded for free
These can be beautifully displayed in our 3-pocket cloth pouches (sold separately).
Cards are fully laminated and ready for use. Approximate card sizes are 3¾” x 4¼” (control cards), 3¾“ x 3” (photo cards), and 3¾” x 1¼” (word cards).
Created by a Montessori teacher and a zoologist. Eco-printed by parents/teachers/students in our rural New England office.
Made in the USA.
Item #: SPZLIV