Dwyer Phonogram Folders now available!Click Products>Phonograms for details
Imperfect Parts of the Turtle Definitions
$20.95 USD $11.50 USD
These are just like our first quality cards except there is a slight production error that made us judge it as second quality. The error may be that the colors are slightly off, the images slightly askew, a spot or small hair in the laminate on one or more cards, and/or a slight curve to the laminate. Often the error is only on one card and customers can't find it (but we can)! Other than that, these are perfect and complete. Our production error means big savings for you!
- Definitions for each of the 13 terms from the "Parts of" the Turtle book (see photo for list); 78 cards total
- Rounded corners (no pricked fingers or dog-eared cards)
- Comes in a sturdy, clear reclosable bag for storage
- Lesson plan included
- Definition format includes six cards for each term:
- 13 Control Cards (word & full definition on one card) (3⅔” x 4⅓”)
- 26 Word Cards (3⅔” x ¾”)
- 13 Full Definition Cards (3⅔” x 3⅜”)
- 13 First-half Definition Cards (3⅔” x 1¼”)
- 13 Second-half Definition Cards (3⅔” x 2¼”)
Created by a Montessori teacher and a zoologist. Eco-printed by parents/teachers/students in our rural New England office. Cloth pouches sold separately.
Made in the USA.
Item #: DISDEFPOTURTL