Horses (Coat Colors) Definition Cards
- Definitions for each of the 12 terms from the Horse Coat Colors book (see photo for list); 72 cards total
- Rounded corners (no pricked fingers or dog-eared cards)
- Comes in a sturdy, clear reclosable bag for storage
- Lesson plan included
- Definition format includes six cards for each term:
- 12 Control Cards (word & full definition on one card) (3⅔” x 4⅓”)
- 24 Word Cards (3⅔” x ¾”)
- 12 Full Definition Cards (3⅔” x 3⅜”)
- 12 First-half Definition Cards (3⅔” x 1¼”)
- 12 Second-half Definition Cards (3⅔” x 2¼”)
Laminated cards are ready for use. Unlaminated cards are being discontinued so what we have in stock is hugely discounted! See laminating recommendations if purchasing unlaminated cards. Created by a Montessori teacher and a zoologist. Eco-printed by parents/teachers/students in our rural New England office. Cloth pouches sold separately.
Made in the USA.
Item #: DEFHRSCOL