Dwyer Phonogram Folders now available!Click Products>Phonograms for details
Imperfect Reptiles 3-Part Reading
$19.95 USD $11.00 USD
These are just like our first quality cards except there is a slight production error that made us judge it as second quality. The error may be that the colors are slightly off, the images slightly askew, a spot or small hair in the laminate on one or more cards, and/or a slight curve to the laminate. Often the error is only on one cards and customers can't find it (but we can)! Other than that, these are perfect and complete. Our production error means big savings for you!
I used to wonder how people got attached to reptiles they kept as pets until my brother got a bearded dragon and my son captured a garter snake…now I’m in love! The close-ups in this set help you understand what these scaly, clawed, cold-blooded creatures have to offer.
- 3-part format includes photos, labels, and control cards (word and label put together); 36 cards total
- 12 species that children might actually encounter and that show the diversity of the zoological class (see picture for a list of what's included)
- Rounded corners (no pricked fingers or dog-eared cards)
- Comes in a sturdy, clear reclosable bag for storage
- Lesson plan & description of the zoological group included
- Zoology chart can be downloaded for free
PS: You’ll be blown away by how diverse this zoological group is…I mean, snakes don’t even have legs and turtles (testudines) wear their rib cage on the outside!
These can be beautifully displayed in our 3-pocket cloth pouches (sold separately).
Cards are fully laminated and ready for use. Approximate card sizes are 3¾” x 4¼” (control cards), 3¾“ x 3” (photo cards), and 3¾” x 1¼” (word cards).
Created by a Montessori teacher and a zoologist. Eco-printed by parents/teachers/students in our rural New England office.
Made in the USA.
Item #: DISZREPT