It’s all about the mammary glands! We know that mammals are vertebrates that feed their young milk, so our cards include pictures of a cow feeding her calf and a doe feeding her fawn. You’ll discover the wondrous variety and similarities of this zoological class as you explore the photos in this packet…from humans to seals.
- Matching format includes two sets of identical photos with no text (which can distract the pre-reader); each set of 12 cards has a red or blue dot on the back (to make it easy to sort them out)
- 12 species that represent the diversity of this zoological group; 24 cards total
- Rounded corners (no pricked fingers or dog-eared cards)
- Comes in a sturdy, clear reclosable bag for storage
- Lesson plan and description of the zoological group included
These are ideal to pull out after a field trip to the farm or aquarium.
These can be displayed in our Two-Pocket Foldover Cloth Pouches (sold separately).
Created by a Montessori teacher and a zoologist. Eco-printed by parents/teachers/students in our rural New England office.
Cards are approximately 4.25" x 3.75". Designed for the primary environment.
Made in the USA.
Item #: MMAMM