Horses (Coat Colors) Definition Cards
These definition cards match the pages in the Horse Coat Colors book, but in this card format, the children get to mix and match. They can play with phrases as if they were puzzle pieces, all while rebuilding the definitions accurately. This is hands-on learning at its best.
- Definitions for each of the 12 terms from the Horse Coat Colors book (see photo for list); 72 cards total
- Rounded corners (no pricked fingers or dog-eared cards)
- Comes in a sturdy, clear reclosable bag for storage
- Lesson plan included
- Definition format includes six cards for each term:
- 12 Control Cards (word & full definition on one card) (3⅔” x 4⅓”)
- 24 Word Cards (3⅔” x ¾”)
- 12 Full Definition Cards (3⅔” x 3⅜”)
- 12 First-half Definition Cards (3⅔” x 1¼”)
- 12 Second-half Definition Cards (3⅔” x 2¼”)
Created by a Montessori teacher and a zoologist. Eco-printed by parents/teachers/students in our rural New England office. Cloth pouches sold separately.
Made in the USA.
Item #: DEFHRSCOL