Imperfect Animal Groups
$7.95 USD $4.50 USD
This packet is just like our first quality cards except there is a slight production error that made us judge it as second quality. The error may be that the colors are slightly off, the images slightly askew, a spot or small hair in the laminate on one or more cards, and/or a slight curve to the laminate. Often the error is only on one cards and customers can't find it (but we can)! Other than that, these are perfect and complete. Our production error means big savings for you!
Let's play a word game... I'm thinking of animals and their groups. A flock of ... birds. A school of ... fish. This short little game is the perfect way to introduce the children to the names of animals and their groups. Read these cards yourself to inspire your spoken language games. Then, once the children start reading non-phonetic words, set them free to play related noun matching card games.
- Right-left format makes it easy to lay out cards in columns for matching
- Color-coded (deep yellow) to distinguish these cards from other word study materials
- 13 pairs of matching cards; 26 cards total (including category organizers for animal and group)
- Includes a control chart so children can check their own work
- Rounded corners (no pricked fingers or dog-eared cards)
- Fully laminated
- Cards (not chart) can be displayed in our small yellow cloth pouch
- Comes in a sturdy, clear reclosable bag for storage
- Lesson plan included
Created by a Montessori teacher with help and guidance from Montessori teachers and teacher trainers. Eco-printed by parents/teachers/students in our rural New England office. Cards are approximately 2.75" x 1.75". Control chart is approximately 4.25" x 5.5"
Made in the USA.
READ THE LESSON PLAN or what a short video lesson on Animals and their Young below.
Item #: DISWSANGRP