Sale! Fish 3-Part Reading Mini-Pack
These are just like our regular Fish packets but they contain only 6 exemplar species rather than 12 (see photo). We accidentally over-produced these mini-packets and need to move them off the shelves. Our production error means big savings for you!
- 3-part format includes photos, labels, and control cards (word and label put together); 18 cards total
- 6 species that children might actually encounter and that show the diversity of the zoological class
- Rounded corners (no pricked fingers or dog-eared cards)
- Comes in a sturdy, clear reclosable bag for storage
- Lesson plan & description of the zoological group included
- Zoology chart can be downloaded for free
PS: You don’t have to memorize all this, a detailed reference describing the characteristics of the class is included with the packet.
This set is perfect to put on the shelves after a trip to the beach or aquarium; give them the chance to put their new knowledge to work!
Laminated cards are ready for use. See laminating recommendations if purchasing unlaminated cards. Created by a Montessori teacher and a zoologist. Eco-printed by parents/teachers/students in our rural New England office. Cloth pouches sold separately.
Approximate card sizes are 3¾” x 4¼” (control cards), 3¾“ x 3” (photo cards), and 3¾” x 1¼” (word cards).
Item #: DISZFISHMINI