Imperfect Fruit Matching
$13.95 USD $7.95 USD
This packet is just like our first quality cards except there is a slight production error that made us judge it as second quality. The error may be that the colors are slightly off, the images slightly askew, a spot or small hair in the laminate on one or more cards, and/or a slight curve to the laminate. Often the error is only on one cards and customers can't find it (but we can)! Other than that, these are perfect and complete. Our production error means big savings for you!
Children love to play matching games with their favorite foods. Each image shows the fruit's exterior and interior to display the reason it is the type of fruit it is. For example, drupes are simple fruits (like peaches and coconuts) with stones that encapsulate a single seed. And YES, the children are very interested in these botanical details! So read up using the detailed description that comes with the packet and prepare for some killer conversations with your children.
- Matching format includes two sets of identical photos with no text (which can distract the pre-reader); each set of 12 cards has a red or blue dot on the back (to make it easy to sort them out)
- Features 12 types of fruit that children often eat (see photo for list); 24 cards total
- Rounded corners (no pricked fingers or dog-eared cards)
- Comes in a sturdy, clear reclosable bag for storage
- Lesson plan and description of the botanical group included
These can be displayed in our Medium Cloth Pouches (sold separately).
Created by a Montessori teacher. Eco-printed by parents/teachers/students in our rural New England office.
Cards are approximately 4.25" x 3.75". Designed for the primary environment.
Made in the USA.
Item #: DISMLFRUIT