Imperfect German Insects
$20.95 USD $11.50 USD
This product is unavailable
These are just like our first quality cards except there is a slight production error that made us judge them as second quality. The error may be that the colors are slightly off, the images slightly askew, a spot or small hair in the laminate on one or more cards, and/or a slight curve to the laminate. Often the error is only on one card and customers can't find it (but we can)! Other than that, these are perfect and complete. Our production error means big savings for you!
Now don’t get grossed out, children go gaga over our insect cards. This packet contains the perfect variety of bugs to rouse curiosity and help children understand what it means to be considered an insect…all without the possibility of getting stung! You'll find insects with sex legs, segmented bodies, two antennae and beautiful exoskeletons. Larvae and adults included.
- 3-part format includes photos, labels, and control cards (word and label put together); 36 cards total
- 12 European species that children in Europe might actually encounter and that show the diversity of the zoological class
- Rounded corners (no pricked fingers or dog-eared cards)
- Comes in a sturdy, clear reclosable bag for storage
- Lesson plan & description of the zoological group included
- Zoology chart can be downloaded for free
These can be beautifully displayed in our 3-pocket cloth pouches (sold separately).
Cards are fully laminated and ready for use. Approximate card sizes are 3¾” x 4¼” (control cards), 3¾“ x 3” (photo cards), and 3¾” x 1¼” (word cards).
Created by a Montessori teacher and translated by a German Montessorian. Eco-printed by parents/teachers/students in our rural New England office.
Made in the USA.
Item #: DISGRZINSECT-EUR