Imperfect Grammar Step 1: The Article
$7.95 USD $4.50 USD
These are just like our first quality cards except there is a slight production error that made us judge it as second quality. The error may be that the colors are slightly off, the images slightly askew, a spot or small hair in the laminate on one or more cards, and/or a slight curve to the laminate. Often the error is only on one card and customers can't find it (but we can)! Other than that, these are perfect and complete. Our production error means big savings for you!
The Article packet is the child's introduction to all of the grammar activities. It starts with the basics: things (nouns) and words that tell us something about those things (articles). The Article packet includes printed labels and photo cards so children can build different phrases that help distinguish the job of "a" as compared with the job of "the".
- Includes 12 photos, 12 article cards and 12 word labels; 36 cards total
- Text for articles is printed in light blue; text for nouns is black
- Rounded corners (no pricked fingers or dog-eared cards)
- Fully laminated
- Comes in a sturdy, clear reclosable bag for storage
- Can be displayed in our small cyan cloth pouches
- Lesson plan included
After this activity, move on to Adjective Box 1.
Created by a Montessori teacher. Eco-printed by parents/teachers/students in our rural New England office. Word cards are approximately 2.75" x 1.75".
Made in the USA.
Item #: DISGRART