New Video lesson plansIn the Learning Center
Imperfect Parts of the Dicot Flower Vocabulary
$7.95 USD $4.50 USD
What are imperfects?
Our discounted/seconds materials have not passed our strict quality control process (seconds stands for second-quality). Many teachers can't find the error but we can. Type of errors may include:
- Small spot on one or more cards
- Color slightly different from the standard
- Slightly warped/curved laminate
- Images printed slightly askew
Aside from any noted errors, these packets/sets are perfect and complete (every card you need is included). Great bargains.
Presenting more advanced terminology, these vocabulary cards are a perfect match for the cards in our "Parts of" 3-Part Cards and Definition Books. Use these along with the books and Definition Cards for a complete learning experience.
Dicot Flower Vocabulary Cards
Dicots (dicotyledons) are the flowers typically shown in botanical textbooks. They get their name because their seeds have two (di) seed leaves (cotyledons).
The beautiful lemon flower featured in our cards clearly shows the difference between a stamen and a pistil not to mention all of the other key botanical anatomy. Use these in the classroom to follow-up on your explorations in the garden.
- Vocabulary format includes beautiful images with no text (which can distract pre-readers)
- One photo card for the whole dicot flower and one card for each of its key parts (see photo for list); 9 cards total
- Rounded corners (no pricked fingers or dog-eared cards)
- Comes in a sturdy, clear reclosable bag for storage
- Lesson plan included
These can be displayed in our Medium Cloth Pouches (sold separately).
Created by a Montessori teacher. Eco-printed by parents/teachers/students in our rural New England office.
Cards are approximately 4.25" x 3.75". Designed for the primary environment.
Made in the USA.
Item #: DISVLPODICT