Dwyer Phonogram Folders now available!Click Products>Phonograms for details
Sale! Reptiles 3-Part Reading Mini-Pack
$12.95 USD $6.75 USD
These are just like our regular Reptiles packets but they contain only 6 exemplar species rather than 12 (see photo). We accidentally over-produced these mini-packets and need to move them off the shelves. Our production error means big savings for you!
- 3-part format includes photos, labels, and control cards (word and label put together); 18 cards total
- 6 species that children might actually encounter and that show the diversity of the zoological class (see picture for a list of what's included)
- Rounded corners (no pricked fingers or dog-eared cards)
- Comes in a sturdy, clear reclosable bag for storage
- Lesson plan & description of the zoological group included
- Zoology chart can be downloaded for free
PS: You’ll be blown away by how diverse this zoological group is…I mean, snakes don’t even have legs and turtles (testudines) wear their rib cage on the outside!
These can be beautifully displayed in our 3-pocket cloth pouches (sold separately).
Cards are fully laminated and ready for use. Approximate card sizes are 3¾” x 4¼” (control cards), 3¾“ x 3” (photo cards), and 3¾” x 1¼” (word cards).
Created by a Montessori teacher and a zoologist. Eco-printed by parents/teachers/students in our rural New England office.
Made in the USA.
Item #: DISZREPTMINI