Imperfect Phonogram Alphabet
These are just like our first quality cards except there is a slight production error that made us judge them as second quality. The error may be that the colors are slightly off, the images slightly askew, a spot or small hair in the laminate on one or more cards, and/or a slight curve to the laminate. Often the error is only on one cards and customers can't find it (but we can)! Other than that, these are perfect and complete. Our production error means big savings for you!
- Choose from any of our three Montessori fonts (to match your sandpaper letters)
- All letters are printed on only one side to isolate the print or cursive lower-case letter
- Fully laminated with rounded corners to acknowledge the tactile sensitivities of those small hands
- Cards are approx. 2"W x 2"H and eco-printed on only one side (to isolate the difficulty)
- Includes 10 of each phonogram
- Comes with a powerful lesson plan that will bring the alphabet work to life
- Pair with our traditional pink/blue alphabet (sold separately)
You can display and organize these in a craft box (like the one available from the Container Store).
And just so you know, we thought we came up with the idea to create this alphabet after watching the children struggle with the traditional alphabet. But as it turns out, a long time ago AMI trainers developed a green phonogram alphabet to use alongside the traditional pink and blue alphabet but it somehow got lost overtime. Well, now it's back!
Created by a Montessori teacher. Eco-printed by parents/teachers/students in our rural New England office.
Made in the USA.
Item #: DISMAPH