Sales & Discounts
Discount CodesWe have three discounts available for online orders. Choose the one that works best for your order and enter it when you checkout!
- FREESHIP100: All online orders (shipping within the continental US) over $100 are eligible for free shipping. Just enter the discount code FREESHIP100 upon checkout.
- 5FOR300: All online orders over $300 are eligible for a 5% discount. Just enter the discount code 5FOR300 upon checkout.
- 10FOR500: All online orders over $500 are eligible for a 10% discount. Just enter the discount code 10FOR500 upon checkout.
Imperfect but Complete Items
If you've seen us at a conference, you're already familiar with our famous "Seconds" Basket. Well now you can get some of those great discounts online! Our discounted materials are either perfect but over-stocked or have not passed our strict quality control process (seconds stands for second-quality). Many teachers can't find the error but we can. Type of errors may include:
- Small spot on one or more cards
- Color slightly different from the standard
- Slightly warped/curved laminate
- Images printed slightly askew
- Small hair beneath the laminate on one or more cards
Aside from these types of errors, these packets/sets are perfect and complete (every card you need is included). Great bargains.
We are discontinuing our unlaminated materials. If you have a good quality laminator/laminate, this is a great way to save some money and get beautiful materials!
Scroll down to find the materials you need and then choose unlaminated from the drop down menu to get the great price.
Our unlaminated cards are identical to our laminated cards but without the laminate! They are printed on the same lighter weight cardstock paper (60#), cut to size, and have rounded corners. This paper is similar to a smooth resume paper (32#). We use this lighter weight cardstock because heavier weight cardstock tends to pull away from the laminate; it does not adhere well and has a shorter life. When you laminate these cards with a 3 or 5 mil laminate, the result is perfect and lasting.
We recommend the following lamination procedures:
- Use a 5 mil laminate (roll) or 3 mil (pouch) laminate
- Round the corners on all cards
If you're not a laminate fan, you could glue these cards onto a heavier weight cardstock backing to make them just a bit sturdier.