Imperfect Around the House Vocabulary
$8.95 USD $5.00 USD
Our discounted/seconds materials have not passed our strict quality control process (seconds stands for second-quality). Many teachers can't find the error but we can. Type of errors may include:
- Small spot on one or more cards
- Color slightly different from the standard
- Slightly warped/curved laminate
- Images printed slightly askew
Aside from any noted errors, these packets/sets are perfect and complete (every card you need is included). Great bargains.
Come home to these great object naming and sorting cards. Just like visiting your neighbor, these cards feature common items and furniture you'll find in your average home. It's amazing how much kids love these things...so common to us but really interesting to them.
- Vocabulary format includes beautiful images with no text (which can distract pre-readers); 12 cards total
- Features 12 items the children are familiar with (see photo for list)
- Rounded corners (no pricked fingers or dog-eared cards)
- Comes in a sturdy, clear reclosable bag for storage
- Lesson plan included
These can be displayed in our Medium Cloth Pouches (sold separately).
Created by a Montessori teacher. Eco-printed by parents/teachers/students in our rural New England office.
Cards are approximately 4.25" x 3.75". Designed for the primary environment.
Made in the USA.
Item #: DISVHOUS