Ready to put on the shelf. You want these 40 high frequency sight words, fully-laminated with rounded corners. Rotate 10 at a time on your shelf to keep this work fresh, new and constantly in use. Use these after the children have done solid work with the Phonetic Reading Cards. Can be used at the same time as non-phonetic 3-part cards. Cards are approx. 2 3/4" x 1 3/4".
- 40 high frequency sight/puzzle words (that don't follow the phonetic rules)
- Fully laminated with rounded corners
- Lesson plan included
- Comes in a sturdy, clear reclosable bag for storage
- Can be displayed in our small cloth pouch (sold separately).
- Created by a Montessori teacher
- Eco-printed in our rural New England office
When presenting our cards to the children, we recommend displaying them in a decorative box, basket, or pouch like those pictured (sold separately).
Prefer to craft these cards yourself? These are also available as a Digital File so you can make these yourself.
Made in the USA.
Item #: PUZWRD