Montessori Albums for Teacher Education
Our Montessori Manuals are designed for teachers in primary/early childhood classrooms (ages 3 to 6+). These early childhood albums are a great support for:
- School leaders who need to create a common, school-wide approach across classrooms where teachers have diverse trainings
- Montessori Instructors/Teacher Trainers and their students
- Trained Montessori guides looking to increase their knowledge and understanding of the pedagogy and align their practice with the authentic teachings of Dr. Montessori
Note: These albums alone are no substitute for a teacher preparation program.
Click below to see a preview of the contents and selected lessons from each album.
From our Founder
"I am offering these albums because science can not study what is hidden. If we want the Montessori method to be validated through research, we must make the method known to those who would study it. We can look to the success of other manualized programs (like cognitive behavioral therapy) as a model to help improve our teacher education programs."
- Julia Volkman, ALM (Harvard), AMI (3 to 6+)
The Maitri Album Difference
Our albums are grounded in the AMI/Dwyer approach with the added insight of current research. You can read more about the albums in our blog post on Montessori Manuals/Albums. Learn how they can be used in an authentic teacher preparation program in our blog post on Teacher Education.
Our albums are:
- Cohesive: Unified across the curriculum (sensorial is aligned with math, etc.)
- Brain-based: Infused with the teachings of cognitive neuroscience, neuropsychology, neurobiology, and MBE (mind, brain, and education)
Choose your Format
You can purchase our albums in three different formats:
- View-only digital PDF on our Google Drive (no printing/downloading available)
- Hard-copy that includes view-only access to the album on our Google drive
- Printable/Viewable Digital PDC file that requires our secure viewing software (can be viewed/printed offline)
Click on an album below for more details.
Page counts are listed here for your reference.
|Cultural Instructor's Album
|Language Instructor's Album||210|
|Math Instructor's Album||254
|Practical Life Instructor's Album||322|
|Sensorial Instructor's Album||228|
Your purchase gives you license to use your file for your personal use. You do not have license to copy, sell, or in anyway distribute/share the printed product or the file itself.