Imperfect Parts of the Horse Vocabulary
$8.95 USD $5.00 USD
What are imperfects?
Our discounted/seconds materials have not passed our strict quality control process (seconds stands for second-quality). Many teachers can't find the error but we can. Type of errors may include:
- Small spot on one or more cards
- Color slightly different from the standard
- Slightly warped/curved laminate
- Images printed slightly askew
Aside from any noted errors, these packets/sets are perfect and complete (every card you need is included). Great bargains.
Presenting more advanced terminology, these vocabulary cards are a perfect match for the cards in our "Parts of" 3-Part Cards and Definition Books. Use these along with the books and Definition Cards for a complete learning experience.
- Vocabulary format includes beautiful images with no text (which can distract pre-readers)
- One photo card for the whole horse and each of its key parts (see photo for list); 13 cards total
- Rounded corners (no pricked fingers or dog-eared cards)
- Comes in a sturdy, clear reclosable bag for storage
- Lesson plan included
These can be displayed in our Medium Cloth Pouches (sold separately) or as part of a Definition Card & Book Set in our All-in-One Definition Pouch (sold separately).
Created by a Montessori teacher. Eco-printed by parents/teachers/students in our rural New England office.
Cards are approximately 4.25" x 3.75". Designed for the primary environment.
Made in the USA.
Item #: DISVLPOHORS