Imperfect 3-Part Artists
These are just like our first quality materials except there is a slight production error that made us judge them as second quality. The error may be that the colors are slightly off, the cards slightly askew, a spot or small hair in the laminate on one or more cards, and/or a slight curve to the laminate. Other than that, these are perfect and complete. Our production error means big savings for you!
Now you can see up close and personal the artists who have made some of the most famous paintings in the world. These cards feature self-portraits, portraits, or photographs of the artists who painted every painting in our Fine Art Cards series. Yes!
3-Part Reading Format
- 3-part format includes photos, labels, and control cards (word and label put together)
- 6 artists featured per series (18 cards/packet)
- Rounded corners (no pricked fingers or dog-eared cards)
- Comes in a sturdy, clear reclosable bag for storage
- Lesson plan included
These can be beautifully displayed in our 3-pocket cloth pouches (sold separately).
Cards are fully laminated and ready for use. Approximate card sizes are 3¾” x 4¼” (control cards), 3¾“ x 3” (photo cards), and 3¾” x 1¼” (word cards).
Created by a Montessori teacher. Eco-printed by parents/teachers/students in our rural New England office.
Made in the USA.
The Fine Art Series
- We recommend introducing the famous paintings made by these artists with our Fine Art Display Cards. Use those larger format cards to explore the details of each painting and learn about the year it was made, the artist, and the painting's style.
- Then, move on to our Famous Paintings Matching cards. These allow children to work with the paintings they love in a new way.
- When the children begin to write, inspire them to write about their favorite paintings using the movable alphabet, chalkboards, or pencil/paper (whatever is appropriate for that child).
- Next, when the children are reading, introduce the Famous Paintings 4-Part Cards where they match the painting, its name, and its artists.
- Finally, introduce these 3-Part Cards where they match the names of the artists with their image. This is an activity that truly grows with your children!
Europe Series 1
This series features the artists Botticelli, Manet, Michelangelo, Raphael, Rembrandt, and Renoir.
Europe Series 2
This series features the artists Vermeer, Fragonard, Gauguin, Monet, Velázquez, and Da Vinci.
Europe Series 3
This series features the artists Van Gogh, Degas, Kandinsky, Klimt, Rousseau, and Seurat.
Europe Series 4
This series features the artists El Greco, Brendekilde, Bruegel the Elder, Caillebotte, Cézanne, and David.
This series features the artists Tanner, Cassatt, Duncanson, Homer, Hopper, and Whistler.