New Video lesson plansIn the Learning Center
Imperfect Echinoderms 3-Part Reading
$12.95 USD $6.75 USD
These are just like our first quality cards except there is a slight production error that made us judge them as second quality. The error may be that the colors are slightly off, the images slightly askew, a spot or small hair in the laminate on one or more cards, and/or a slight curve to the laminate. Often the error is only on one cards and customers can't find it (but we can)! Other than that, these are perfect and complete. Our production error means big savings for you!
Stroll along the beach and feel the sand between your toes as you discover exactly what it means to be a symmetrical little ocean dweller that eats other living things and uses an internal hydraulic system to get around. Sea stars, sea cucumbers, sea urchins...you got it, all echinoderms.
- 3-part format includes photos, labels, and control cards (word and label put together); 18 cards total
- Six species that children might actually encounter and that show the diversity of the zoological class
- Rounded corners (no pricked fingers or dog-eared cards)
- Comes in a sturdy, clear reclosable bag for storage
- Lesson plan & description of the zoological group included
- Zoology chart can be downloaded for free
This set is perfect to put on the shelves after a trip to the beach or aquarium; give them the chance to put their new knowledge to work!
These can be beautifully displayed in our 3-pocket cloth pouches (sold separately).
Cards are fully laminated and ready for use. Approximate card sizes are 3¾” x 4¼” (control cards), 3¾“ x 3” (photo cards), and 3¾” x 1¼” (word cards).
Created by a Montessori teacher and a zoologist. Eco-printed by parents/teachers/students in our rural New England office.
Made in the USA.
Item #: DISZECHINO