Spanish Non-Living 3-Part Cards
Materiales Montessori en Español traducido por Montessorianos que hablan español como lengua materna. ¡Sí!
Seres no vivos
Matter that lacks the characteristics of life: that's what you'll find in this packet to help clarify in the child's mind the difference between living and non-living. Sort these photos against those in the living packet to really make it clear.
- 3-part format includes photos, labels, and control cards (word and label put together); 36 cards total
- 12 species that children might actually encounter and that show the diversity of the zoological class
- Rounded corners (no pricked fingers or dog-eared cards)
- Comes in a sturdy, clear reclosable bag for storage
- Lesson plan & description of the zoological group included
- Zoology chart can be downloaded for free
These can be beautifully displayed in our 3-pocket cloth pouches (sold separately).
Cards are fully laminated and ready for use. Approximate card sizes are 3¾” x 4¼” (control cards), 3¾“ x 3” (photo cards), and 3¾” x 1¼” (word cards).
Created by a Montessori teacher and a zoologist. Eco-printed by parents/teachers/students in our rural New England office.
Made in the USA.
Item #: SPZNONLIV