Dwyer Phonogram Folders now available!Click Products>Phonograms for details
Plant Kingdom 3-Part Reading
Take a stroll through the botanical garden of our plant kingdom cards. From agave to trillium to moss and fern…like walking from the desert to the forest just by flipping a card. These are a great way to extend the learning from your nature walks.
- 3-part format includes photos, labels, and control cards (word and label put together); 36 cards total
- 12 species that children might actually encounter and that show the diversity of the zoological class
- Rounded corners (no pricked fingers or dog-eared cards)
- Comes in a sturdy, clear reclosable bag for storage
- Lesson plan & description of the zoological group included
- Zoology chart can be downloaded for free
Created by a Montessori teacher and a zoologist. Eco-printed by parents/teachers/students in our rural New England office. Cloth pouches sold separately.
Approximate card sizes are 3¾” x 4¼” (control cards), 3¾“ x 3” (photo cards), and 3¾” x 1¼” (word cards).
Made in the USA.
Item #: ZPLANT