We are open for online business during the quarantineClick on "Products" above to see all of our offerings
Leaf Shapes (Botany Cabinet) Definitions
- Definitions for each of the 18 terms from the Leaf Shapes book (see photo for list); 108 cards total
- Rounded corners (no pricked fingers or dog-eared cards)
- Comes in a sturdy, clear reclosable bag for storage
- Lesson plan included
- Definition format includes six cards for each term:
- 18 Control Cards (word & full definition on one card) (3⅔” x 4⅓”)
- 36 Word Cards (3⅔” x ¾”)
- 18 Full Definition Cards (3⅔” x 3⅜”)
- 18 First-half Definition Cards (3⅔” x 1¼”)
- 18 Second-half Definition Cards (3⅔” x 2¼”)
Laminated cards are ready for use. Unlaminated cards are being discontinued so what we have in stock is hugely discounted! See laminating recommendations if purchasing unlaminated cards. Created by a Montessori teacher and a zoologist. Eco-printed by parents/teachers/students in our rural New England office. Cloth pouches sold separately.
Made in the USA.
Item #: DEFLEAFSHP