Grammar Step 4: The Conjunction
Gather a few objects from your environment and tie them together with pink ribbon. This creates a concrete representation of how conjunctions tie phrases together. Very straightforward representation of an abstract concept. Cool.
- Three phrases and two conjunctions
- Pink ribbon included (golden beads not included)
- Text for conjunction is pink, all other text is black
- Rounded corners (no pricked fingers or dog-eared cards)
- Fully laminated
- Comes in a sturdy, clear reclosable bag for storage
- Can be displayed in our long pink cloth pouch
- Lesson plan included
After this activity, move on to the Preposition.
Created by a Montessori teacher. Eco-printed by parents/teachers/students in our rural New England office. Phrase cards are approximately 5.5" x 1.75". Word cards are approximately 2.75" x 1.75". Card stock symbols sold as part of our complete grammar set.
Item #: GRCONJ