A few months back, Julia had the honor of being asked to speak with the Montessori Early Learning Foundation in South Africa. The amazing people that attended lifted Julia up with their positive energy and thoughtful questions.
Here is a recording of their conversation. They covered some pretty killer topics including:
- Emotions and learning
- Neuroplasticity (use it or lose it)
- Dynamic development of skill/knowledge
- The necessity of processing time
- Executive function development/Freedom with limits
- Stress & resilience
- Protective and risk factors
- Negativity bias and positivity
- Adaptation and social cognition
This talk is worth the time. Get some lemonade, gather a few friends, and enjoy!