Dwyer Phonogram Folders now available!Click Products>Phonograms for details
Botany Definition Card Set
Get definition card packets for the key botanical exemplar species in this economical set. This bundle includes four definition packets, one each for tree, leaf, dicot flower, and monocot flower.
- Rounded corners (no pricked fingers or dog-eared cards)
- Each packet comes in a sturdy, clear reclosable bag for storage
- Lesson plan included
- Definition format includes six cards for each term:
- Control Cards (word & full definition on one card) (3⅔” x 4⅓”)
- Word Cards (3⅔” x ¾”)
- Full Definition Cards (3⅔” x 3⅜”)
- First-half Definition Cards (3⅔” x 1¼”)
- Second-half Definition Cards (3⅔” x 2¼”)
Laminated cards are ready for use. Created by a Montessori teacher and a zoologist. Eco-printed by parents/teachers/students in our rural New England office. Cloth pouches sold separately.
Made in the USA.
READ THE LESSON PLAN
Item #: DEFBOT