Parts of the House Frame Digital
- 3-part format includes photos, labels, and control cards (word and label put together)
- Cards for the whole house frame and each of its key parts (see photo for list); 33 cards total
- Lesson plan included
These can be beautifully displayed in our 3-pocket cloth pouches (sold separately).
Don't want to make these yourself? You can purchase your cards already made, fully laminated with rounded corners and ready to use.
Item #: POHOUS-PDC
How Maitri Digital Works
You can view and print (up to 10 times) this file using secure software (the LockLizard PDF viewer). Here’s how it works when you purchase this product:
- Immediately receive an email with a link to download the secure PDF file (a .PDC document).
- Within one business day, receive an email with links to (1) install the software required to use the PDC file and (2) activate your license.
- Install the software, activate your license, and view/print your PDC file.
We’ve tested this on our devices, so we know from personal experience that the software is easy and quick to install and the viewer works just like you’d expect a PDF viewer to work. For more information, you can watch this video on how to open a PDC file.
You can activate your license on up to two Mac, Windows, iOS, or Android devices (e.g., your laptop and phone) but you can only print the files from a Mac or Windows PC. Once the software is installed and your files are downloaded, you can view and print the PDC files offline.
Click here to see all the details on our Digital Support page.
Your purchase gives you license to view and print your PDC file for your personal use. Because printers don’t always print as expected and materials sometimes get lost or damaged, you can print the file up to 10 times. After that, your access will expire. You do not have license to copy, sell, or in anyway distribute/share the printed product or the file itself.
Important Note About Printing
Note that printing a single page or multiple copies of a single page counts toward the total print count (e.g., printing only page four 10 times will use up your entire print allotment). Be mindful to choose the exact pages you would like to print and only print one copy at a time, otherwise you may use up your prints inadvertently. If you need to print more copies, just purchase the product again.