imperfect Spanish Reptiles 3-Part Cards
$20.95 USD $11.50 USD
What are imperfects?
Our discounted/seconds materials have not passed our strict quality control process (seconds stands for second-quality). Many teachers can't find the error but we can. Type of errors may include:
- Small spot on one or more cards
- Color slightly different from the standard
- Slightly warped/curved laminate
- Images printed slightly askew
Aside from any noted errors, these packets/sets are perfect and complete (every card you need is included). Great bargains.
Materiales Montessori en Español traducido por Montessorianos que hablan español como lengua materna. ¡Sí!
I used to wonder how people got attached to reptiles they kept as pets until my brother got a bearded dragon and my son captured a garter snake…now I’m in love! The close-ups in this set help you understand what these scaly, clawed, cold-blooded creatures have to offer.
- 3-part format includes photos, labels, and control cards (word and label put together) plus a sorting label; 37 cards total
- 12 species that children might actually encounter and that show the diversity of the zoological class (see picture for a list of what's included)
- Rounded corners (no pricked fingers or dog-eared cards)
- Comes in a sturdy, clear reclosable bag for storage
- Lesson plan & description of the zoological group included
- Zoology chart can be downloaded for free
PS: You’ll be blown away by how diverse this zoological group is…I mean, snakes don’t even have legs and turtles (testudines) wear their rib cage on the outside!
These can be beautifully displayed in our 3-pocket cloth pouches (sold separately).
Cards are fully laminated and ready for use. Approximate card sizes are 3¾” x 4¼” (control cards), 3¾“ x 3” (photo cards), and 3¾” x 1¼” (word cards).
Created by a Montessori teacher and a zoologist. Eco-printed by parents/teachers/students in our rural New England office.
Made in the USA.
Item #: DISSPZREPT