Dwyer Phonogram Folders now available!Click Products>Phonograms for details
Mollusks 3-Part Reading
Did you know that mollusk means "soft animal?" Or that they all have a mucus producing foot? Gastropods, bivalves, and cephalopods... you'll find each of these examples of mollusks in this packet.
- 3-part format includes photos, labels, and control cards (word and label put together)
- Six species that children might actually encounter and that show the diversity of the zoological class; 18 cards total
- Rounded corners (no pricked fingers or dog-eared cards)
- Comes in a sturdy, clear reclosable bag for storage
- Lesson plan & description of the zoological group included
- Zoology chart can be downloaded for free
Laminated cards are ready for use. See laminating recommendations if purchasing unlaminated cards. Created by a Montessori teacher and a zoologist. Eco-printed by parents/teachers/students in our rural New England office. Cloth pouches sold separately.
Approximate card sizes are 3¾” x 4¼” (control cards), 3¾“ x 3” (photo cards), and 3¾” x 1¼” (word cards).
Made in the USA.
NOTE: We are discontinuing our unlaminated card packets and sets.
Item #: ZMOLL