Dwyer Phonogram Folders now available!Click Products>Phonograms for details
Vertebrates Definition Card Set
Get definition card packets for all five vertebrates in this economical set. This bundle includes a definition packet for Bird, Fish, Frog, Horse, and Turtle.
- Rounded corners (no pricked fingers or dog-eared cards)
- Each packet comes in a sturdy, clear reclosable bag for storage
- Lesson plan included
- Definition format includes six cards for each term:
- 8 Control Cards (word & full definition on one card) (3⅔” x 4⅓”)
- 16 Word Cards (3⅔” x ¾”)
- 8 Full Definition Cards (3⅔” x 3⅜”)
- 8 First-half Definition Cards (3⅔” x 1¼”)
- 8 Second-half Definition Cards (3⅔” x 2¼”)
Note: There are no photos in this set. Purchase the "Parts of" 3-Part Cards and the "Parts of" Book for a complete learning activity.
Created by a Montessori teacher and a zoologist. Eco-printed by parents/teachers/students in our rural New England office. Cloth pouches sold separately.
Made in the USA.
READ THE LESSON PLAN
Item #: DEFVERT