New Video lesson plansIn the Learning Center
Birds 3-Part Reading
Grab a cup of tea and look at your window to see these beauties. They might grace your bird feeder or greet you at the park. With these cards, you can look as long as you like and they'll never fly away.
- 3-part format includes photos, labels, and control cards (word and label put together); 36 cards total
- 12 species that children might actually encounter and that show the diversity of the zoological class
- Rounded corners (no pricked fingers or dog-eared cards)
- Comes in a sturdy, clear reclosable bag for storage
- Lesson plan & description of the zoological group included
- Zoology chart can be downloaded for free
These can be beautifully displayed in our 3-pocket cloth pouches (sold separately).
Cards are fully laminated and ready for use. Approximate card sizes are 3¾” x 4¼” (control cards), 3¾“ x 3” (photo cards), and 3¾” x 1¼” (word cards).
Created by a Montessori teacher and a zoologist. Eco-printed by parents/teachers/students in our rural New England office.
Made in the USA.
Item #: ZBIRD