Addition Strip Board Digital
Practice your math work with your own hand-crafted Addition Strip boards! This digital file guides you step by step with many printables and clear instructions. The file includes the following:
- Template for the red and blue strips
- Template for the strip board
- Template for the control chart
- Template for the equation slips
- Clear instructions on how to craft these yourself from cardstock
There are many details that go into making the perfect materials. This digital file takes the guesswork out of the equation and lets you enjoy the crafting. All you need is a color printer, card stock, and scissors.
Also included is our detailed lesson plan that explains all of the activities you can do with these ingenuous materials.
Item #: ADDBRD-DIG
How Maitri Digital Works
You can view and print (up to 10 times) this file using secure software (the LockLizard PDF viewer). Here’s how it works when you purchase this product:
- Immediately receive an email with a link to download the secure PDF file (a .PDC document).
- Within one business day, receive an email with links to (1) install the software required to use the PDC file and (2) activate your license.
- Install the software, activate your license, and view/print your PDC file.
We’ve tested this on our devices, so we know from personal experience that the software is easy and quick to install and the viewer works just like you’d expect a PDF viewer to work. For more information, you can watch this video on how to open a PDC file.
You can activate your license on up to two Mac, Windows, iOS, or Android devices (e.g., your laptop and phone). Once the software is installed and your files are downloaded, you can view and print the PDC files offline.
Your purchase gives you license to view and print your PDC file for your personal use. Because printers don’t always print as expected and materials sometimes get lost or damaged, you can print the file up to 10 times. After that, your access will expire. You do not have license to copy, sell, or in anyway distribute/share the printed product or the file itself.
Important Note About Printing
Note that printing a single page or multiple copies of a single page counts toward the total print count (e.g., printing only page four 10 times will use up your entire print allotment). Be mindful to choose the exact pages you would like to print and only print one copy at a time, otherwise you may use up your prints inadvertently. If you need to print more copies, just purchase the product again.