Chinese Land & Water 2 Definitions
Here they are in Chinese! Clear, text-only descriptions of each basic Land & Water 2 term. These definition cards match the pages in the Land & Water 2 book but in this card format, the children get to mix and match...play with phrases like they were puzzle pieces as they rebuild the definitions accurately. This is hands-on learning at its best.
- Definitions for each of the 10 land & water forms in the Land & Water 2 book (see photo for list): 60 cards total
- Rounded corners (no pricked fingers or dog-eared cards)
- Comes in a sturdy, clear reclosable bag for storage
- Lesson plan included
- Definition format includes six cards for each term:
- 10 Control Cards (word & full definition on one card) (3⅔” x 4⅓”)
- 20 Word Cards (3⅔” x ¾”)
- 10 Full Definition Cards (3⅔” x 3⅜”)
- 10 First-half Definition Cards (3⅔” x 1¼”)
- 10 Second-half Definition Cards (3⅔” x 2¼”)
Note: There are no photos in this packet. Purchase the 3-Part Cards and the Book for a complete learning activity.
Laminated cards are ready for use. Created by a Montessori teacher. Eco-printed by parents/teachers/students in our rural New England office. Cloth pouches sold separately.
Also available in English (developed with the AMI Training Center of China).
Made in the USA.
READ THE LESSON PLAN
Item #: CHDEFLAND2